There are two tailored ERP training courses, the first is designed to provide awareness to the key stakeholders of the ERP Project, this is typically used on ERP projects for ERP Project Training. This course introduces the candidates to the terminology, communication techniques, risk management strategies, implementation methodologies, how to read a project plan and common issues that occur during the life cycle of the and ERP Project. This helps bring the key stakeholders to a common understanding of what is expected and the likely issues they may occur during the project.
The second ERP training course is focused on developing individuals or small groups to manage the implementation of the ERP solution, this is focused on the deployment of ERP solutions across either single or multiple sites. The areas covered in the course include;
- Project Management Methodologies
- Risk Management – manage risks to reduce the probability of occurrence and their impact on the project objectives such as cost, time and quality.
- Scope Management – plan and manage the project scope across the project life cycle.
- Issue Management – plan and manage issues that may arise throughout the project.
- Time and Cost Management – initiate, control and manage time and cost to ensure completion of the project on time and within budget.
- Resource Management – organize and manage all assets involved in the project including human resources, equipment and material resources.
- Communication Management – plan and manage communications throughout the project.
- Quality Management – ensure a certain level of quality for the project deliverables and for project management. Activities include defining processes, procedures, standards and policies as required to satisfy project stakeholder needs.
- Procurement Management – manage purchases and acquisitions of services and deliverables from outside the project team to fulfil the defined project requirements.
- Stakeholder Engagement – engage with the stakeholders and manage there exceptions through Stakeholder analysis techniques.
All courses can either be run on site or at a convenient venue to meet your requirements.